Oilfield Competency Training
- SubNet Services Ltd are IMCA Training Members.
- The SubNet Integrated Training System Delivers Competency Task Based Training.
- Competency Based Training is designed to fully cover the Competency Frameworks set by Recognised Bodies (IMCA etc.) within the Offshore & Onshore Oilfield Industries.
- Constantly Improved Syllabus to meet industry needs.
- Remote Study at Home for some Courses.
- Practical Assessment on Site.
- Competency Assessment Grading for established clients.
- Delegates are Assessed, Graded and Recorded as being Competent.
- Standard and or Customised Courses.
- IMCA Competency Framework Training and Assessment.
- Offices and Training Facilities in UK and Far East
- Specialise in the world wide recruitment of Competent Personnel for the Oilfield and Other Industries.
- Subsea, Diving and ROV personnel was where our initial management team grew from.
- By constantly increasing our in house industry knowledge we are able to supply a vast range of competent personnel with differing job titles.
- Competence training and assessment may be given before supplying personnel.
- We operate a 24hour HR office to source personnel even when your time zone is sleeping.
This Accredited and Certificated Fiber Optics Technician Course is designed for anyone interested in becoming a Fiber Op...
ROV Familiarisation Basic Introductory Module The cost of this course is used as part payment towards any entry level RO...
ROV Supervisor Course......
- Location: Qatar
- Duration: Long Term Contract
- Location: India
- Location: India
- Location: Nigeria
- Duration: 45 days or more (depends on the work schedule)
Subnet Services Accredited as AWS Welder Test Facility (ATF) Subnet Services Asia facility in the Philippines has been accredited by…
Subnet Services Ltd have recently been awarded UKAS ISO 9001 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Scheme for accreditation to cover…
Our FREE on line E-Learning Basic Hydraulics & Hydraulic Safety Course is now available. This course is part of the…
Yes Subnet are offering a FREE course to any previous delegates who have completed a ROV course with us in…
There seems to be so much confusion for NEW Personnel trying to enter the ROV Industry as to the accepted…
Subnet Services Ltd, have launched a new course into their fiber optics training category.The Advanced Fiber Optics Technician course carries…
- How soon can I get a job after finishing the ROV course?
- How much pocket money should I bring while on ROV Course?
- Why should I take a ROV course with SubNet ?
- When do I have to Pay SubNet for the ROV course?
- Can SubNet help me to find work after the ROV course?
- How will ROV companies know I am competent?
- Jan 26th, 2015 - TEL2006: FOA Certified Premises Cabling Technician
- Jan 28th, 2015 - SN/R04/001CFOT: High Voltage and Fiber Optics for ROV Pilot Technicians
- Feb 02nd, 2015 - TEL2001: Fiber Optics Technician CFOT
- Feb 02nd, 2015 - TEL2005: Combined Basic CFOT & CFOSH FTTx FTTH Technician
- Feb 02nd, 2015 - ROV05S: Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician - Standard - S
- Feb 05th, 2015 - TEL2004: CFOSH Fiber To The Home Premises FTTx FTTH
- Feb 09th, 2015 - ROV04S: Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician - Premium -S
- Feb 09th, 2015 - ROV05E: Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician - Standard -E
- Feb 16th, 2015 - ROV04E: Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician - Premium E
- Feb 16th, 2015 - ROV05S: Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician - Standard - S